Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of therapeutic benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for mummification, bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; its ability to calm and soothe the mind and body continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations.
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
• Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
• Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
• Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.